Hessequa Local Municipality is embarking on a programme to support dynamic and committed entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. A broad scope of non-financial assistance will be provided, which will include required business development interventions (equipment and input material) and business training.
Only serious applicants with a workable business concept or business profile that they believe in and with which they want to expand their business operations with, must apply.
Applicants must complete an application form (obtained from the Hessequa Economic Development Office, Corner President CR Swarts Street, Riversdale, from Mr. Lerato Tshefu via email at email@example.com and submit with the following supporting documents attached:
- Company Profile/ Business Proposal or Business Plan
- 6 months Profit and Loss Summary or recent Financial/Bank statements, if available – will be treated confidentially
- Tax clearance certificate
- Company Registration Certificate
- Certified ID Copies of all Directors
- Certified copy of proof of residence/ address (where business is situated)
- Must be a registered and viable business operating for at least 2 years (Expansion), 0-2 years (Start-up) with clear direction/deliverables
- Must be available to do a presentation to a selected panel and to attend the compulsory business development interventions and trainings identified by the panel
- Must be tax compliant. (If not, submit tax matters with the application for assessment)
- 100% South African owned
- Applicant must be in full control of business and operations
- Formally registered or incorporated e.g. with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
- Operating in the Hessequa area
- Classified as a micro or small enterprise in terms of the National Small Enterprises Act.
Applications can be submitted via email to Mr. Lerato Tshefu at firstname.lastname@example.org or placed in an envelope and physically delivered to the Hessequa Municipality LED Department, Cnr President CR Swarts Street, Riversdale, 6670. All applications must clearly state HESSEQUA MUNICIPALITY SMME KICK-START PROGRAMME 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to present their business concepts to an evaluation panel.
Applications will close at 16h00 on 16 September 2021.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Mr Lerato Tshefu
Economic Development Officer
To download the Application Form, click on the following link: Application Form SMME Kick-Start