Report Faults

Please report potholes, compliments, complaints and suggestions in the Hessequa region, by completing the form below, in order to speed up service delivery in your ward. Alternatively, you may report complaints to your Ward Councilor during normal office hours.

Your email regarding will be sent to the relevant department who will be informed of your query and attend to the request timeously and appropriately.

A receipt email will be sent to your email address with a reference number. Please keep the reference number for follow up purposes.

It is of the utmost importance that, when registering the complaint, all relevant details such as the name, address and contact details be provided in your email. In order to report crimes anonymously, please complete the form at the bottom of the page.

Report Fraud Anonymously

Fraud is reported to an independent 3d party. Please complete the form below or contact: