APPLICATIONS FOR COVID19 BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
The Hessequa Council approved the rollout of a COVID19 Business Relief Programme aimed at assisting businesses that were adversely influenced by the National Lockdown Measures and who therefore failed to do business.
The following criteria are applicable to prospective applicants who wish to apply for this assistance:
1. Business must be registered with CIPC
2. Business must have a municipal services account.
3. Nursery schools must be registered as a Child Development Centre
4. If a tenant of municipal property must be in possession of a lease
5. If a tenant of the business premises has a municipal services account.
Assistance will be granted in the form of rebate on basic services of a municipal account based on the impact of the lockdown period on the business.
Electronic application forms are available at www.hessequa.gov.za and hard copies are available at all municipal offices.
Enquiries may be directed to Lerato Tshefu at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 028 713 7829.
Completed application forms must be sent COVID19BRP@hessequa.gov.za and hard copies of the complete application form can be submitted to the Municipal Mailbox in Riversdale at the Main Building.
APPLICATION FORM: Application Form Covid-19 Business Relief
Closing date for applications is 4 February 2021..
Uploaded by Hessequa Municipality on 4 December 2020.