Every drop of water is precious
Every drop of water is precious. If you save on the little things, you help the bigger picture. Develop a lifestyle of saving water.
- Catch the cold water in the hot water pipes in a container when you wait for it to turn hot – fill the kettle or cooking pot with it.
- Don’t rinse anything under a running tap. Put some water in the basin or a container and rinse as you go.
- Don’t thaw frozen meat and food under running water.
- Close taps properly and regularly check that none are dripping.
- Reuse towels.
- Discuss water usage with your household and set water saving goals.