SARS (South African Revenue Service) will be visiting
HEIDELBERG – 9 July 2018, Heidelberg Duiwenshoks Community Hall from 9H00 to 15H00.
RIVERSDALE – 12 July 2018, Riversdale Thusong Centre from 9H00 to 15H00.
When visiting a Point of Service, you have to bring along the following documentation:
1. To register as a taxpayer
• Certified copy of your Identity document/Passport
• Proof of Income received, e.g. IRP5/IT3(a) certificates, payslips
2. To submit an Income Tax Return
• IRP5/IT3(a) certificates
• IT3(b) certificates in respect of Investment Income
• Medical Aid certificates and receipts
• Retirement Annuity Fund certificates
• Travel logbook (if you receive a travel allowance)